Friday, September 7, 2007

Unsettled

Last year and the year before, I spent a lot of time on my computer; a lot of time online. But in the past several months I haven't been online very much, and some days ~ sometimes several days ~ I don't turn my computer on at all. I don't know why the change, and whether this is a temporary season or a permanent change. I seem to be doing a lot more reading instead, which I suppose could be a good thing. Except that I have the feeling that for me, right now, reading is more of a stress-relief than pure enjoyment.

At the moment, I still don't have a clear picture in my mind of what I want my blog to be. I don't really want to journal my daily life and events. I think I'd rather write more regarding things I'm thinking about. But to be honest, right now I don't really feel like writing much about those things, either. I guess this blog will be a variety of types of posts ~ or maybe none at all ~ for awhile, until I get settled what I'm doing with it.

No comments: